Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
Well another month has flown by! I spent most of it with a Christmas mindset and now must come back to the present. I had a busy month with many goals and made half of them. I'm calling it a good month because it was a LONG LIST!
Adding to my angst was continuing internet connection difficulties. I have self diagnosed a router problem and will getting a new one this week. Hopefully that will be the solution. I would have done more blogging if it had not been such an exercise in frustration for me. I have learned when to just walk away and get on with something else.
|Charity Baby Quilt|
You can see more details of the Tweety Bird quilt on THIS POST.
|Christmas Tree Skirt|
The directions for making the Tree Skirt can be FOUND HERE.
|Christmas Table Runner|
More pictures of the Table Runner and the quilting on it ARE HERE. There is a GIVEAWAY OPEN on that post through August 9th.
|Flannel Baby Blanket|
I have been trying to get the tutorial for the Flannel Baby Blanket done all year. It was one of those things that needed less than 30 minutes of sewing to finish and then the pictures edited. It's all done so be looking for the tutorial to post. It is a great fast gift for a shower.
I'll share a couple of other pictures of NEW PROJECTS on my New UFO Post soon.
- Get Christmas Project #1 made and blogged about - DONE
- Get Christmas Project(s) for Blog Hop #2 done and ready to blog about - DONE
- Get the Baby Blanket Finished (and the tutorial written) - DONE
- Get the Top done for the Grandson's Quilt - No Progress
- Spend MORE QUALITY TIME with my new INNOVA!!! - DONE
- Get at least one Charity Quilt Quilted - DONE
- Get at least one Charity Quilt Bound - DONE
- Make progress on piecing a Charity Quilt - No Progress BUT 2 Cut Out
- Quilt and Bind Log Cabin Quilt - No Progress
- Quilt Turning 20 Quilt - No Progress
This month I need to be chained to my Innova Longarm! I have at least 12 BED SIZED quilt tops that need to be done SOON! I'm finally feeling comfortable enough with the machine to get busy on them. I didn't put them all on the list for the month but I'm hoping to at least make a large dent in the stack!
- Get the Top done for the Grandson's Quilt
- Get at least one Charity Quilt Bound
- Make progress on piecing a Charity Quilt
- Quilt and Bind Log Cabin Quilt
- Quilt Turning 20 Quilt
- Quilt Bow Tie Quilt #1
- Quilt Bow Tie Quilt # 2
- Quilt Angel Quilt
- Quilt Christmas Quilt
- Quilt E. C.'s Bed Sized Quilt
- Get Pincushion(s) Made for September Blog Hop