Ralph Waldo Emerson
Judy L. at Patchworktimes.com is having a UFO Challenge again this year so I decided to join in and see if it will help me actually finish some of my quilts. She has a wonderful blog that I read almost everyday and she has a great sense of humor too.
So here is my list of 12 quilts I'd like to get completed this year. Some are ready for quilting and some are just blocks. I'll try to add photos soon.
- Sunflower Blooming 9 Patch - The top is together, it may need a border or two.
- Margaret's Irish Chain - Needs a few more blocks and borders
- Sports Quilt - Ready for the Longarm
- Floral Log Cabin - Needs borders
Fall Leaf Flannel 4 Patch - Ready for the LongarmFINISHED!!! May 2012
- Blue Skies Tribble Trouble - Ready for the Longarm
- Hunter's Star - Needs border
- Batik Circles - Needs borders
- Scrappy Out of the Bag - Needs borders - Progress: Borders On, Binding Cut
- Bears in the Farmhouse - Needs final border
- Shortcut to School - Needs borders
- Winner's Bouquet - Blocks Done, - Progress: Center Sewn, Needs Borders, Fabric Selected