I am going to join up with Barbara again next year in her NewFO Challenge. It's really not much of a challenge for me to start NEW projects anyway. My challenge comes with being able to FINISH the OLD ones. LOL
Now Barbara and many of those that join her in this endeavor make a rather exact list of projects for the new year. I didn't last year and I don't think I will this time either. I planned to use some of the templates that I have
hoarded accumulated over the years. I even bought some new ones this year that I had to add to the list.
This is my list from last year:
- Tumbler by Marti Michell - Top Completed 2013
- Accu-quilt Studio Tumbler Die - Top Completed 2013
- Wheel of Mystery
- Strips & Curves 9" Basic Set by Quiltscapes
- Strips & Curves Set II
- Strips & Curves Flowing Ribbons, 8" Block
- Strips & Curves Advanced Set; 3", 6" & 9" Blocks
- Strips & Curves Mini Beg & Borrow Set, 6" Block
- Storm at Sea Template by Marti Michell
- Kaleidoscope Ruler by Marti Michell
- 60 degree Triangle Ruler by Marti Michell
- Radiant Suns Pattern
- "S" Curve Triangle Block by Waterfall Quilts
- Leaves Galore Templates, 3 sizes
- Rapid Fire Hunter's Star, Large & Small
- X Blocks, 7 1/2" by Quilt Queen Designs
- Wonder Cut Ruler
- 9 degree Wedge Ruler by Marilyn Doheny Used for Tree Skirts
- 10 degree Wedge Ruler
- 15 degree Fan Ruler by Bethany Reynolds
- 120 degree Angle Ruler
- Fat Cats 12" 30 degree Ruler
- 30 degree Triangle Ruler
- Tall Triangle Ruler
- Tri-Mate Ruler
- Apple Core
- Half Clam Shell Template, 8"
- Ax-Head, 4"
- Swirls, 8"
- Cracker, 2" x 3"
- Boondoggle Ruler
- Curved Slotted Ruler by Karla Alexander
- Colorado Log Cabin
- Angles Aweigh Set 1 by Margaret Miller
- Angles Up Set 2 by Margaret Miller
- Anglin' Along Set 3 by Margaret Miller
I still want to do some tutorials on these templates for you. Let me know if there is a specific one you would like to learn more about and it might get moved to the top of the 'to do' list.
I also I want to join the RSC14. I have been reading several blogs, including Barbara's, that participate in this one. Since two of the quilts I have on my list of want to make are Rainbow Color Schemes why not. I want to make a Storm at Sea (have the templates) and also a Dancing Stars by Amy Ellis why not. I will be using templates for the later one even though her directions are for paper piecing.
I also have a new
toy workhorse in the Studio to use. I'll have to post more about the templates I have bought to use with it another time. They are definitely at the top of the 'to do' list.
I also have a new
Then there is the embroidery unit for my new Dreamweaver. I had hoped to get some Christmas Lace Ornaments made on it but so far it hasn't happened. There are still a few days left before Christmas. Maybe it will happen. I'm still reading the manual and can't make it to my new owner classes until January.
That's about as far as I am going with plans right now. As you can see I shouldn't get bored anytime soon. Plus, I have to keep you entertained too!
Linking with: Catpatches