It's June already! Time to set a few goals and review May, it was a busy month but I did get a few things done. Yeah!
I finished TWO bed size quilts that and been waiting patiently for binding for way too long. Nothing like procrastination. You've already seen the pictures but I'll let you see them again.
|The Sunny Side|
Goals for May were:
- Finish Hand Stitching Binding on Mystery Quilt - DONE
- Get the Baby Blanket Finished (and the tutorial written) - NO PROGRESS
- Get the Top done for the Grandson's Quilt - He's here - QUILT NOT DONE YET
- Spend some QUALITY TIME with my new INNOVA!!! - NOT NEARLY ENOUGH
- Get a quilt selected and finished for the Blogger's Quilt Festival - DONE
- Make progress on a few Charity Quilts - TWO CUT OUT, ONE BEING QUILTED
So progress was made on the list, still more to get done.
Goals for June:
- Get the Baby Blanket Finished (and the tutorial written)
- Get the Top done for the Grandson's Quilt
- Spend MORE QUALITY TIME with my new INNOVA!!!
- Get at least one Charity Quilt Quilted
- Make progress on piecing a Charity Quilt
- Quilt and Bind Log Cabin Quilt
- Quilt Turning 20 Quilt
I will be on the road for almost a week soon but I will be sewing while I'm gone. The grandson's quilt project will be going with me and I should get the top done.
Now for a peek at what's in the yard now. We picked up 3 of these great yellow Calla Lily plants last week and Mr. CPA got them planted. Aren't they gorgeous? He works so hard in the hard. I'll share another project he has been working on soon as well as more flowers.
Linking with: Lily's Quilts - Fresh Sewing Day