Welcome to the Party!!! A big thanks to Michelle for hosting a Great Giveaway Party once again. It's just in time for the Holidays too!
If you haven't been to my blog before I do hope that you will take a look around while you are here. You can find out more about me by looking at the Tabs at the top of the page and things that are in the Sidebar.
I have a Linky Party coming up in December. I ran one last year called The Christmas Stocking Hang Out and this year the focus will be on Christmas Tree Skirts. The Linky Party will be open the week before Christmas, December 17 - 24. If you have a Tree Skirt that you have made I do hope you will come back and join the fun! I have been looking for some Tree Skirt Tutorials to share that week too. If you have one or would like to post one please leave me a note in the comments.
Now what am I giving away today? How about a couple of GREAT prizes! I have been enjoying watching ALEX and RICKY on The Quilt Show for a while now. I had watched all the FREE shows I could and then I won a membership last year. Boy do they have a Great Show! If you used to enjoy ALEX on the Simply Quilts on the HGTV channel you will love her and RICKY now!
I'm giving away a 6 MONTH STAR Membership to the show. If you are already a STAR member I'm sorry but you can't win. This membership must go to a NEW member. (Sorry, not my rule).
Since not everyone can win I don't want to leave anyone out so I have a neat SECOND SURPRIZE PACKAGE for another WINNER! This package is worth over $55 and will contain the following:
- 2 yards of Christmas fabric
- 2 patterns, Acorn Wreath and Deer Hearts
- 2 marking pencils, white and silver
- Package of Schmetz Quilting needles
- Skein of green Perle Cotton
- 2 spools of Hand Quilting Metter thread, brown and burgundy
- T-Shirt for Button Lover (XL)
How to WIN?
1. Leave a comment below about what you think I should call my Christmas Tree Skirt Linky Party. I have a Poll in the Sidebar with a few suggestions but you can come up with something else. I have been trying to make up my mind about it for a few weeks and still am undecided. ALSO PLEASE let me know if you are already a STAR member of The Quilt Show.
2. My followers old or new can have a SECOND CHANCE to win. Just tell me how you follow me and what types of posts you enjoy the most.
This GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED