Yes, another month has flown by. I knew at the start of it there would be several trips and so it would be difficult to accomplish many goals. I was right I spent about half the month away from home. No regrets, time with family and extended family is to be savored regardless of the circumstances when we live so far apart. Quilting is after all something I do with a creative purpose. People and relationships are more important!
Goals for June:
- Get the Baby Blanket Finished (and the tutorial written) - Not Done
- Get the Top done for the Grandson's Quilt - Blocks Made
- Spend MORE QUALITY TIME with my new INNOVA!!! - One Quilt Done
- Get at least one Charity Quilt Quilted - Done
- Make progress on piecing a Charity Quilt - Churn Dash Units Made
- Quilt and Bind Log Cabin Quilt - No Progress
- Quilt Turning 20 Quilt - No Progress
I will have pictures of the Charity Quilt when I get it bound. Right now it is off the longarm, has been trimmed and the binding is cut. The blocks shown above have been pressed and are ready for their corner triangles. I'll have more about which pattern I am using and the book it is from later.
July WILL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE!!! Because I say so AND because I am participating in the two blog hops which have buttons at the top right of this blog. I'll be tell more about them soon and have to concentrate and work fast to get things DONE!!!
- Get Christmas Project #1 made and blogged about
- Get Christmas Project(s) for Blog Hop #2 done and ready to blog about
- Get the Baby Blanket Finished (and the tutorial written)
- Get the Top done for the Grandson's Quilt
- Spend MORE QUALITY TIME with my new INNOVA!!!
- Get at least one Charity Quilt Quilted
- Get at least one Charity Quilt Bound
- Make progress on piecing a Charity Quilt
- Quilt and Bind Log Cabin Quilt
- Quilt Turning 20 Quilt
I have been trying to get this post written for several days. The weather has been a factor in that the router goes off when there is thunder and lightning. Google has also been off line for me some this week and my laptop has been giving me grief too. Sigh.
The good news is that due to my internet and computer difficulties I made some progress in my studio. This was done in spite of my husband having a four day weekend. ;-) Why is it so much harder to get things done when he is around? Anyone else have that problem?