I have been getting a few things done in the last few weeks. I thought I'd share the two charity tops I got finished.
They look the same and they are close the only difference is that the red in this one is a solid.
The red in this once is a print and a little darker.
Our group is trying to get some 'man' friendly quilts done. Most of the quilts we get or make have flowers or pretty prints. Men get sick too and need quilts that they will be comfortable using.
I pieced these two on the serger. It speeds the project along and is great for long straight seams. The main prints were 60 inches wide so I cut the plaid lengthwise and added some small bits to the bat and ball print to make it wider. Novelty prints work well for fast quilts like this. Now to get them quilted soon.
If you follow me make sure you comment on my previous post. You could WIN! Details are in the post on how to have more than one chance.